By paying upon delivery, Tophatter can provide excellent buyer protection.
- Sellers are paid every 60 days. Payouts will occur on the payout day 60 days after their previous payout.
- If there is no previous payout the first payout will occur 60 days from the day the selling account was created.
- More frequent, twice monthly, payout cycles may be available to Top Sellers and Preferred Sellers who maintain at least a Preferred Status for a consistent period of time. Eligibility will be determined by Tophatter at the beginning of each month and the seller's account/Payouts page updated if necessary.
- Sellers who have received their last payout 60 days ago will be included in the next batch of payouts. Payouts are batched and processed twice monthly on the 1st and 16th. If either of these days falls on a weekend or holiday the payout will fall on the next following business day.
- In general, payments will be made to sellers only after delivery of the item has been confirmed through the tracking information.
- Payment status can be tracked under Payouts in your account.
- There is a $5.00 payout minimum. You will receive a payout as soon as your net payout amount exceeds $5.00.
- If orders are marked as shipped, but do not show acceptance by a carrier, they will be refunded 15 days after they are marked as shipped. If delivery of an order cannot be verified, the payment will be held for a minimum of 30 days from the date of shipment before it is paid out.
- Funds in closed accounts will he held for a minimum of 90 days and/or until all orders have been delivered. Tophatter reserves the right to extend this time period as deemed necessary.