Art includes photographs, prints and sculptures.
- The artwork is the seller's own original creation, or
- The seller is authorized to resell the artwork.
When selling a reproduction:
- The art must be identified as a 'reproduction' or 'repro' in the title and listing description.
- Sellers can only sell a reproduction if it does not infringe on the intellectual property of others, including copyright or trademark.
- Sellers can only name the original artist if the reproduction is an exact replica.
If alterations, conservation, restoration or other repairs have been made to the artwork, sellers must disclose this in the listing description.
Every listing is subject to review. Tophatter Staff may require information such as proof of purchase, additional photos or further details pertaining to the listed item at any given time.